Cystic Fibrosis Week - Ebay Giveaway
This week is Cystic Fibrosis Week. "What's Cystic Fibrosis?" you might ask. Cystic Fibrosis (CF) is one of the UK's most common life-threatening genetic diseases that affects over 9,000 British citizens. Caused by a faulty gene that around 1 in 25 people carry, CF mainly affects the lungs and digestive system (along with the host of other symptoms). Each week five babies are born with CF and while there has been vast improvements in the treatment of CF, only half the CF population will live past 41. Heavy stuff, we know.
To help raise money and awareness of the disease, we've decided to auction off some rare and limited edition goodies found in the Ninja Tune & Big Dada warehouse. With 100% of the money raised going to The CF Trust.
Here's what is up for grabs:
- Andreya Triana - 'Lost Where I Belong' (Signed LP)
- Diplo - 'Florida' LP (Limited Edition Screen Print Cover)
- Mr. Scruff - 'Ninja Tuna' (Signed CD)
- New Limited Edition Ninja Tune Tote Bag
- Ninja Tune: 20 Years Of Beats & Pieces (Book)
- Roots Manuva - '4everevolution' (Signed CD)
- Spank Rock - 'Bump' (Well Deep Edition 12")
- Spank Rock - 'Sweet Talk' (Rare 10" Single)
- Speech Debelle - 'Speech Therapy' (Signed LP)