Ninja Tune Save
The Ninja Tune Save App for Spotify allows you to save albums to your library before they are released. On release day, it is automatically added to your collection.
To use the app, you need to grant Ninja Tune a number of rights to your Spotify Account:
• Read your publicly available information
• Manage who you are following
• Manage your private playlists
• Access your private playlists
• Manage your public playlists
• Access your saved tracks and albums
• Manage your saved tracks and albums
• Get your email address
We will only use these rights to add the album(s) you have requested.
If at any time you wish to remove our rights to your account, you can do this by going to your Spotify Accounts page, clicking on 'My Apps' and revoking the access to 'Ninja Tune Save'.
If you have any questions regarding this service, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org